1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop https://www.vetvetja.com
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with
Tel: +41 79 278 10 09
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the “Order” button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Click on the “Checkout” button
5) Registration in the internet shop after registration and entering the registration details (e-mail address and password).
6) Another check or correction of the respective entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button “order for a fee” or “buy”
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer’s information is recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the “Back” button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details Close the internet browser and cancel the order process. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated e-mail (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the text of the contract for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can view the terms and conditions at any time at https://www.vetvetja.com. For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices indicated include the statutory sales tax and other price components. Any shipping costs will be added.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, cash on delivery, direct debit, credit card (Visa,Mastercard).
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
If we deliver by cash on delivery, the purchase price claim becomes due upon receipt of the goods.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 7 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is not transferred to the buyer until the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale by mail.
§5 retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity:
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.